Friday 13 May 2011

My Favorite Crystals

I like working with a mix of crystals and glass beads. I think they bring out the best in each other. Lately, I have been playing with incorporating other fun elements like art work, fabric, buttons and just pretty things that you find around the house that you want to recycle. Everything can be made to look beautiful. I also make pretty jewelry for any budget, so feel free to email me at dvineartjewelry@gmail.com and let me know what I can do for you. I once made a girlfriend who was on a tight budget four gorgeous earrings for her friends for $20 and even gift wrapped it for her. I had great fun making them, and because she was so thoughtful, I had to give her a pair of earrings too!
Here are some crystals from the jewelry featured on my website: www.divineartjewelry.com. The site is still under construction and should be ready before the end of May 2011. I just called my web designer to tell to hurry up and get it going! I love all crystals but the following are some of my favorite crystals and their attributes:
Amethyst: high spiritual vibration, cleansing and healing
Amazonite: filters and protects against geopathic stress and electromagnetic pollution, soothing for the brain and nervous system.
Carnelian: grounding, energetic, stimulates creativity and motivation, activates the base chakra
Citrine: energizing, creative, protective, and attracts abundance
Fluorite: purification, cleansing, integrates spiritual energy, dispels negative energy
Jade: symbol of purity, and wisdom, protective, nurturing for the heart, attracts good luck and friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment